Wednesday, 2 December 2015

A Sunday Well Spent ! Toni & Guy - North Pakistan 7 Years Celebrations & Relaunch.

Asalam-o-Alaikum Everyone !


Last few weeks had been really busy and tiring for me, so, when I got a call from Toni & Guy, Lahore for a pampering session with them, without a second thought I told them I was in for the SPA DAY !! (^_^) !!

About Toni & Guy - North Pakistan: 

In 2009 Toni & Guy opened it's first franchise at M.M. Alam , Lahore. Toni & Guy renowned as the innovators within the hair industry, gained success within no time due to their high quality services and decided to open a branch in DHA Z-Block to cater it's increasing clientele. 

Expansion & Relaunch of M.M. Alam Branch:

Because of the increasing clientele in these 7 years, the management of Toni & Guy - North Pakistan, decided to expand it's M.M. Alam Branch in Lahore. Their perspective was not restricted to extend the square foot area only, they wanted to come up with a design that is in sync with the aura that is associated with the brand itself, CLASSY, LUXURIOUS & ULTRA-MODERN.
On 22nd November, alongside it's 7 years celebrations, Toni & Guy - North Pakistan also relaunched it's M.M. Alam branch where it all first started. 
The event was named SPA DAY, as the main idea behind it was to give a luxurious pampering session to their guests.


Among the guests were some celebs like Nouman Javaid, Asma Mumtaz, Kuki, Hamza Tarrar, Shoaib Akhter and a few bloggers. Even the walk in clients were given free services which came as a surprise to them (^_^) !
I must say that the CEO of Toni & Guy - North Pakistan, Shammal Qureshi is a very humble and down to earth person, it was a pleasure seeing him and the business faces Neelofur Tiwana & Juju Haider engage in a chit chat with their guests and clients.
During the launch scrumptious appetiziers, juices & coffee were also served by The Lahore Social. 

My Experience:

Toni & Guy is my favourite place to go to for a haircut. The best thing about them is their customer service. The staff there is super courteous & professional. They have the best hairdressers in town, but I had never tried any other services provided by them so this time I decided to try their Guinot Facial and obviously I had to get something done to my hair too so, I also picked a Natural Blow Dry.

Before facial & blow dry 
Starting with the facial, I'm very nervy about getting facials done by someone else because of my sensitive skin, I usually stray away from them. But the experience here was different, it was very calming and comforting. It was soooo relaxing that I almost slept through the whole process =D. The lady (I'm sorry I forgot her name) who was doing my facial was very professional and knew what she was doing. She also consulted me about my skin type & issues and only used those products which suited me well !
The results were amazing my skin instantly felt more fresh, bright, supple and awake. I was worried that I'll get breakouts afterwards, but to my surprise I had no breakouts at all !! The blackheads and dryness on my skin was gone too. I really loved the outcome and would definitely get it done again (^_^) !!
Now on to the blow dry, I guess I've already praised their hair services alot above so, I don't have much left to say except that the blow dry was as always MARVELLOUS !! My hair were flat that day but, It gave me gorgeous voluminous hair. It lasted for about 2 days, probably would've survived the 3rd day too but I had to wash my hair =p.

After facial & blow dry (please excuse my expressions I was hella sleepy =D ) ! 
I highly HIGHLY recommend everyone to try out their hair services specially haircuts, I know they're expensive but the whole experience is totally worth it and trust me you won't regret it !!
As I said before their staff is very considerate and the two people assigned to me for my services were no exception they were super sweet and friendly !
All in all I had an amazing experience. It was definitely a sunday well spent !!

Much Love xx

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated or associated with this brand and although I was offered these services for free but this did not in any way influenced my opinion.

4 comments:

  1. It was nice meeting you at the relaunch bakhtawar m. You looked very pretty indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooolala you are looking fab lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very beautiful ! The saloon has done a good job. I think I will give it a visit soon for a hair cut and a facial. I hope their other services are good too.

    ReplyDelete