Saturday, 22 August 2015

Jordana Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation - Review & Try On !

Asalam-o-Alaikum Everyone !
Jordana Cosmetics recently launched their makeup line in Pakistan and I'm here today to share my views about their Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation.




 What Jordana has to say about it:

The ultimate multitasker conceals darkspots, imperfections, dark circles and evens out skintone for a flawless look.
  • Flexible Coverage - Full to Maximum.
  • Long Wearing, Water Resistant & Oil Free. 

My Review: 

Packaging: 


It comes in a plastic squeeze tube with nozzle top and twist off cap which gives more control over dispensing the right amount of product. I find it really handy and easy to use. The packaging is not bulky at all and the fact that it comes in a plastic tube makes it travel friendly.
I'll rate the packaging 9/10.

Consistency, Coverage & Finish: 

This foundation has a creamy consistency it's not liquid-y. My first impression was as it's a 2-in-1 product and claims full coverage it would feel really heavy on skin, but to my surprise it wasn't heavy at all. It blended very nicely onto the skin.

                    Left: Bare Face.                                                    Right: Wearing Jordana Complete Cover. 
It totally lives upto it's claim of being full coverage as you can see in the pictures above it did a very good job in concealing my dark circles and the blemishes on my nose. It comes in 12 shades in total, so anyone from light to deep can find a match for their skintone. The shade I got is 04 Natural Beige which would be a perfect match for MAC NC25. I have more neutral undertones and natural beige was more yellow on me. I think 07 Neutral Olive would be a better match for me. Nevertheless I use it as an undereye and blemish concealer and I have been loving it for that and I plan on buying a perfect match for myself as I love this foundation so much (^_^) !
It has a semi matte finish, which means it's matte but not flat. It still has some dewiness to it which looks very natural. It doesn't oxidize on the skin but I do find that it gets a bit oily after about 2 to 3 hours of application but it can be avoided if you set it with a mattifying face powder, I usually set it with Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent face powder.
I'll rate it 8.5/10 for it's consistency, coverage & finish.

Longetivity: 

It lasts fairly long on my skin for about 8 to 9 hours without creasing or fading. 
I'll rate the longetivity as 9/10.

A complete look using Jordana Complete Cover Foundation.

All in all it's a great drugstore foundation for combination/oily skin types, I think even dry skined girls can get away with it too. It's a great option for contouring & highlighting aswell (^_^) !
Overall I'll rate this product 9/10. 

You'll Like It: 

  • If you like full coverage but light weight foundations. 
  • If you have oily/combination skin type.
  • Easily blendable.
  • Does not oxidize, crease or fade. 
  • Lasts fairly long. 
  • Budget Friendly. 
  • Doesn't give a flash back in flash photography.

You'll Not Like It:

  • It has a slight scent to it which might bother some users other than that I found absolutely no cons in this foundation. 
Jordana Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation is available at Just4girls.pk for PKR. 918. For further details you can visit Jordana Cosmetics Pakistan's facebook page. 

Hope you enjoyed this post. 
I'll see you soon with a new one (^_^) ! 
Much Love xx 


Disclaimer: These products were given to me for review purposes, but that doesn't affect my opinions. My opinions are based solely on my personal experience.

21 comments:

  1. You look so Cute Bakhtawar ! loved the review as well .

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look fab. Thanks for reviewing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look fab. Thanks for reviewing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look fab. Thanks for reviewing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This foundation sounds amazing and difference in pictures is visible. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lasts for 8 to 9 hours, works for oily to combination skin, does not fade or crease....this is like a dream foundation. I really need to try this :) Great review, thank you for sharing <3
    P.S.: It is so good to read your review after a long time :) You should post for often though,
    Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely ! It's giving some of my much loved high end foundations a run for their money =D !
      I miss blogging too and I'll try to blog as often as I can now In shaa Allah =)
      Thank you xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the detailed review. It sounds like a good product. You look very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another item to be added to my ever-growing wishlist, especially since I'm deeply into concealing these days! *sigh* And you look beautiful Bakhtuu, as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get it Saman !!!! and thank you sooo much <3
      Love you (^_^) !

      Delete
  9. mashallah you look very cute and this concealer seems really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look pretty .. i have this foundation ... but i havet tried it yet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds pretty awesome for the price. You look soooo pretty. Nicely reviewed :) -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
  12. The results look pretty amazing and for the price it definitely looks like a great foundation plus concealer. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of concealer online at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete