Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Makeup Revolution London Flawless Ultra 32 Eyeshadow Palette - Review and Swatches !


Asalam-o-Alaikum Everyone !
I know I have been out of the blogging scene lately, I'm so sorry about that =$.
I've been having a pretty hectic routine these days, but I've been trying out lots of new stuff, one of which is I'm going to review today for you guys (^_^)
Oh ! and I know it's very very late now (>_<), but as they "Better late than never." =D. Ramazan Mubarak to all my readers !


I'm pretty sure all of you are familiar with the brand Makeup Revolution. It's a UK based drugstore brand with amazing quality stuff at really affordable prices. Today I am going to review their Flawless Ultra 32 Eyeshadow Palette.

What Makeup Revolution has to say about it: 

Ultra 32 eyeshadow palettes are the perfect professional eyeshadow go to palette. All you need in one handy collection palette. 
32 shades in one palette with a great mix of shimmer and matte wearable and experimental shades to create any look and play with, for amazing performance and value!
Our ultra eyeshadows are packed full of pigment and all new shades, large full size mirror. 
Flawless, the ultra collection of 32 nude and natural day and night shades. 

My Review: 

Packaging: 



First of all the outer cardboard packaging is ssooooo gorgeous !!! It's rose gold, shiny & reflective =D. On front it has the name of the palette embossed and on back it shows the original shades of the palette which I think is pretty clever! 
The palette itself is nothing fancy just black plastic packaging, which is very compact and travel friendly. It has huge mirror which I really like, you can use it for makeup on the go. 
The only downside for me is that the names of the shadows are printed on a plastic sheet (which you're either going to lose or throw anyway) inserted in the palette instead of the palette itself.
Oh! and I think I got a faulty palette as it doesn't close properly so as much as I love it I cannot travel with it :( ! 
I'll rate the packaging 6/10. 

Texture & Pigmentation: 


The texture and pigmentation of the shadows on this palette vary, most of the shades specially the shimmery ones are buttery soft, while the light matte ones (1 or 2 from the 1st and 2nd row you'll see in the swatches) are chalky and not very pigmented, but for the price you pay for this palette 1 or 2 duds are forgivable (^_^). The shadows have a bit of a fallout but I guess that's ok too as most of the high end eyeshadows have fallout aswell. The blendability of these eyeshadows is superb they blend beautifully without any effort. 
I'll rate the texture and pigmentation 8.5/10 
First 2 rows of the palette swatched

Last 2 rows of the palette swatched
I am sorry I forgot the swatch the 2nd last shade which is Cafe Noir, it's a beautiful taupey brown matte shade.
As you can see this palette has a variety of shades, you can create almost any look with it from daytime to nightime, from subtle to smokey, pretty much any look ! 
All in all it's a great budget friendly palette and I highly recommend it. 

You can purchase this palette from Just4girls.pk for Rs.1,500. For further details you can also visit Makeup Revolution Pakistan's facebook page. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this review, let me know in the comments below if you'd like me to do a look using this palette. 
Much Love xx 


Disclaimer: This palette was purchased by myself, with my own money. 

22 comments:

  1. OMG its best for those who love neutral and smokey eyes. <3 Nice review... :*

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palette is a love but it has a curiouse lack of mattes so I will pass .Great review lovely swatches <3 Love to visit your blog hamesha <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a matte palette aswell you can check that out =) I love shimmery shadows so I went for this one (^_^).
      Thank you so much, I'm highly obliged <3 and I love reading your blogposts too (^_^) !! xx

      Delete
  3. Loved your honest review and those gorgeous swatches. I really liked this palette but when its matte version came out I started lusting after that. I do wish they had added more mid-tone shades and a couple of more mattes for the crease and outer corners. Also their naked chocolate palette has 100% perfect formula for mattes and shimmers. I wish they would use that same formula for all their larger palettes. I did hear that the Flawless Matte palette has great texture so why are the mattes in the original problematic? -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sadaf for your kind words <3
      I wonder why the formula isn't consistent throughout the whole range :( ! but the mattes in this aren't that bad they work just fine with a primer underneath, only paper and almost there are complete duds.
      Oh, and I have been eyeing that naked chocolate palette ever since I read your review =D
      Thank you for stopping by <3 xx

      Delete
  4. A gorgeous palette! Love the burgundies <3 I really wanted this but I guess I'll wait for Affirmation palette 'cause I need some cooler colors and my hands are really full with nude browns ^_^ Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the burgundies aswell <3 !!
      I have been drooling over the purples in affirmation palette I wish they had added some in this too.
      Thank you for dropping by xx

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous palette with beautiful shades. For the price some flaws can be forgiven. Great review and lovely swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The palette has such gorgeous shades. I love MUR eye palettes for their great pigmentation and affordability. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review. I was looking for neutral colour palette and BOOM I read your review. Thanks for introducing me to this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha =D !! You should definitely give this one a try, it's a gorgeous palette and has almost all the neutrals you'll ever need (^_^) !
      Thank you for dropping by =) xx

      Delete
  8. Awesome review Bakhtawar! The green looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Saman :*
      That green sure is gorgeous, it's one of my fav shade from the palette (^_^)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Aww =( , but not all in this palette are chalky just 1 or 2 others are really buttery (^_^) !!
      Thank you for stopping by xx

      Delete
  10. I was once sent the Iconic Palette by a PR Agency in London and although I liked the colours, the dark colours did not blend at all. Since then Ive been put off by makeup revolution and thought it is MUA's ugly sister. haha. But I hope they have improved their formula now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think its mid tones would blend well and other swatches seem uncertain while the darker ones don't seem to blend well as per the swatches I can see. But for this price these 32 shades are wonder to enjoy. :)

    ~ Shyzah Dazzles ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks
    It's best for only who love this not for anyone

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks sister you are wirking this blog so great so, please read all my blog below
    200rupay.blogspot.com
    Best Template
    Latest Jobs
    Good Website

    ReplyDelete