Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Two Back to Back Hauls (^_^) !

Asalam-o-Alaikum Everyone !

So, it's my first every haul post and I am very delighted to share it with you all (^_^) !
My haul feature two facebook pages that I have been loving shopping from recently =). So let's get started =D !

Brandvilla: 

My first haul was from the facebook page named Brandvilla. The owner is a sweetheart, very helpful and professional, I adore her to bits (^_^). It's a new page but I must say they're higly professional, I think it's very important to keep your customers updated about their pre orders and they do that ! They update you with reasons about any delay with your pre orders. You can visit their page HERE

Bath & Body Works Holiday Sale: 


  • Cherry Almond Shortbread deep cleansing hand soap. 
  • Candy Cane Bliss deep cleansing hand soap. 
  • Iced Ginger Bread deep cleansing hand soap. 
  • Pear Wood Cider deep cleansing hand soap. 
  • Vanilla Bean Noel deep cleansing hand soap.
  • Frosted Fantasies travel size body lotion. 
  • Vanilla Bean Noel travel size shower gel. 
  • Winter Candy Apple travel size shower gel. 
  • Tis' The Season 3 wick candle. 

Tarte, Mac & Foreo: 


Zulily & Forever21:

Top: Zulily Haul. Bottom: Forever21 Haul.

Shopaholic: 

My second haul was from the page Shopaholic, this page has been around from quite sometime now, but it was my first order from them. The owner is very understanding, as I had placed my order previously but due to some personal issues I had to cancel it, but she was sweet enough to understand the situation. After some time I placed my order again with them and I absolutely loved their services too. The deliveries are timely and again they're highly professional and I really like the way they deal with their customers. You can visit their page HERE. 

NuMe:


  • Magic Set No. 5 includes Magic Wand 19mm, MegaStar Straightener & NuMe Argan Oil.

Both the pages were generous enough to send me some samples =). 
Left: Samples from Brandvilla. Right: Samples from Shopaholic.

I hope you enjoyed going through my haul (^_^) !
Much Love xx


31 comments:

  1. Ohemgee! You have made me drool. Such good buys! I so want that NUME set! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shang xx
      And you should definitely get this it's such a great deal !! The products are awesome tooo =D !!

      Delete
  2. Oh such a lovely haul. Waiting for reviews specially frosted fantasies body lotion.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shumail =) Review's coming soon in shaa Allah =D xx

      Delete
  3. So at last u post some beauty stuff over blog... Do share others too...

    Just loving your stash baby :)
    MaShAllah

    Hugs n Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want NUME curling wands <3. At what price did you get these?
    Ahmaazing haul. Masha Allah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saleha =) and I got this set on discount as I had a coupon you can inbox these pages for the price qoute =)

      Delete
  5. What a lovely haul Bakhtawar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow very nice haul
    masahallah
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always so afraid to order online from Facebook pages, it seems good to hear about some reliable pages. Lovely haul, do review the facial cleansing device! :)

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll review it in shaa Allah very soon =) xx

      Delete
  8. Wowz amazing haul. That tarte palette is amazing. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your haul post and iam droolinggg all over my keyboard for those bath and body works goodies. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I just drooled a little <3 everything is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab hauls!

    Love XoxoX
    Walkinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your haul great picks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stuff you've got especially that Bath & Body Works goodies are so drool worthy.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely haul :) share your review about tarte palette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely haul :) share your review about tarte palette.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice haul. Im glad to know that these fb bussiness pages are doing such a great job. :)
    Enjoy the goodies sweety. :)

    ReplyDelete