Friday, 23 January 2015

2014 Favourites: Hair, Body & Skin Care !



Asalam-o-Alaikum Everyone !
A very Happy New Year ! I hope everyday of this new year brings loads of joys to you and your family (Ameen) =). I know it's verrrryyyyyy late but as they say "Better late than never" =D.
I enjoy reading the favourites post on other blogs. I find them very helpful as you get to know about the best of the best products. So I wanted a slice of the action too and thought of doing a post on my 2014 favourites aswell (^_^) !


I've divided my favourites into three categories:

  • Hair, Body & Skin Care 
  • Books, Candles & Accessories 
  • Make-up 
Today I'll be sharing my Hair, Body & Skin Care Favourites (^_^) !

Hair Care: 




Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin Shampoo: I have been really loving this shampoo. Makes my hair soft and fluffy =D ! 

Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Volume Conditioner: Doesn't weigh my hair down. Gives them volume and keeps them smooth and touchable <3 . 

Lush Superbalm Scalp Treatment: The name says it all =D ! It sure is a superbalm. Keeps the dandruff and itchiness away from the scalp. Helps maintain a healthy scalp and hence healthy hair =D. 

Saeed Ghani Snake Oil: Please don't get scared by the name =D It's not actually snake oil, it's a hair serum ! Makes my hair look healthy, shiny and tames the frizziness. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry: My partner in crime, haha =D ! I get pretty lazy at times (read most of the times =p ) so, in such times this baby comes in handy just spray a little on your roots and poooofff ..!! All the oiliness is gone. I've tried it in cherry, blush & tropical but my fav has to be cherry <3 .

Body Care:



The Body Shop Bath Gloves: With this I don't need to invest in a body scrub. It exfoliates all the dead skin off my body leaving it healthy and smooth. 

Vaseline Total Moisture Pure Oat Extract Body Lotion: This is by far the best lotion for summers that I've used. Very moisturizing, absorbs quickly and non greasy. Oh and it smells good too =D . 

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter: Best for winters. Extremely moisturizing. Keeps your skin moisturized and soft all day long ! And the fresh, fruity-floral scent is a plus =D . 


The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist: It smells like Jasmine <3 So floral and fresh I love it ! It immediately uplifts my mood. 

Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette: Three words only; Strong, Bold & Classy ! 

Skin Care:



St'Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Gel Cleanser: Very gentle on the skin, lathers well, does the job right and I really like it =D ! 

Noxema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub: A very mild exfoliator perfect for sensitive skin types. It says a daily scrub but I use it twice a week to get rid of the dead skin and it's anti-bacterial so keeps the breakouts at bay. It has that tingly sensation which I personally enjoy =D but might be a put off for others. 

DermiVe Daily Protecting Moisturizer: I cannot rave enough about this baby ! It's oil free, non-comedogenic, contains hyaluronic acid and an SPF of 20. I was introduced to it by my dermatolgist and ever since I've fallen in love with it. It makes my skin feel super hydrated and elastic without being greasy. It's so light weight yet so moisturizing I cannot even explain ! Also it restores and maintains the protective skin barrier. 

Clarisonic Mia 1: Well I guess I don't need to say anthing about this at all =P but, it literally pulls out every bit of dirt or makeup from the pores leaving the skin unbelievably clean and smooth. 

Lush Mask of Magnimity: It's a deep cleansing mask, whenever I am in a mood to pamper myself, I use this ! It smells like after eight chocolate (YUMM..!! =P ). It practically draws all the impurities out of your skin. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil: A spot treatment for those blemishes and occasional breakouts. 

That's about it for my hair, body & skin care favourites. Let me know what were your favs by commenting below =D. 

Thank you for taking out time to read my post =).
Much Love xx 

22 comments:

  1. I've heard great stuff about Schwarzkopf. Cannot wait to try! And Soap & Glory righteous butter and Vaseline total moisture lotion are my favorites too ^_^ I hope Soap & Glory and Lush open up in Pakistan soon :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I still haven't posted my favorites! :-D

      Delete
    2. You should do it soon. Would love to read your favs (^_^) ! xx

      Delete
  2. Great picks... I still couldn't get my hands on batiste dry shampoos. Its are on my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it. It's a life saver (^_^) !! xx

      Delete
  3. I am eyeing so many products ftom your picks, lovely picks. Need to try a dry shampoo soon as my very lazy too! :D
    Nice post dear! :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha *high5* ypu should get it soon, you'll love it =D
      and Thank you so much =) xx

      Delete
  4. I have gucci guilty and it's a beautiful fragrance. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks and That soap and glory body butter is my all time fav :D i love its smell :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your Clarisonic Mia 1 is on the top of my wish list.. Gift me na... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afsheen baji plan a girls day out we'll talk about it then =P !

      Delete
  7. You just made me realize how many products I have to pick from TBS! Waiting for the sale! :P Would love to try out a cleansing system too this year! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha =D their sales are amazing (^_^) !

      Delete
  8. All the products you listed are great. There are so many in my wishlist from your favorites but first has to be batiste dry shampoo :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Batiste is like a dream come true for someone lazy as myself =P ! xx

      Delete
  9. Great picks Bakhtawar!! I need to get Batiste dry shampoos. Everyone raves about them.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. great picks .. obsessed with clarisonic
    http://anaali25.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete