Sunday, 20 April 2014

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencils - Review & Swatches !


Asalam-o-Alaikum Everyone !
It's been long since I've posted anything on the blog. I apologize for that =$ ! 
But now I am back with the review of Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencils. 

Lets see what Essence have to say about these: 

The long-lasting eye pencil is super easy to apply accurately thanks to its innovative twist mechanism and guarantees long lasting color results.

My Review: 

Packaging: 

The packaging is pretty simple I like that the tube shows the shade of the eyeliner, making it easy to just pick the shade you want to use from your vanity. The pencil has the twist mechanism so it doesn't need any sharpening. 
I'll rate the packaging: 10/10 

Shades: 

Shades that I got are: 
  • Black Fever (a matte black)
  • Cool Down (a matte blue)
  • C'est La Vie ! (a shimmery silver)
  • Hot Chocolate (a matte dark brown) 
  • Tu-Tu-Touqouise (a shimmery turqouise, my fav =D !) 
It comes in 8 shades out of which I own 5 =D and will be getting the other 3 soon =P. I love the shade range they have almost all the basic eyeliner colors one should own from everyday matte black to occasional shimmery gold =D ! 
I'll rate the shade range 10/10

Pigmentation & Staying Power: 

Picture taken in sunlight
From top to bottom: Black Fever, Hot Chocolate, Cool Down, Tu-Tu-Touquoise & C'est La Vie. 
 For the price you pay the pigmentation is AMAZEBALLS ! one swipe and you get an amazing color pay off. For the staying power part it does what it says it really is LONG LASTING ! They're waterproof & smudge proof, I've very watery eyes but they stay intact by the end of the day even on waterline(^_^) . I've to use an eye makeup remover to take it off =D.
I'll rate the pigmentation 10/10 & staying power 20/10 =P ! 
Picture taken in indoor light & after rubbing rigorously with fingers.

You'll Like It:

  • Waterpoorf & smudge proof through out. 
  • Inexpensive price tag. 
  • Doesn't need sharpening. 
  • Nice shade range. 
  • One swipe and you get the required pigmentation. 

You'll Not Like It: 

  • Absolutely nothing I can think of =D !
I bought my Essence Long-Lasting Eyeliner Pencils from Al-Fatah Liberty, Lahore for Rs.260. You can get it from any supermarket in your city that has an essence counter or you can get it online from Just4girls.pk & Beauty Arena. You can also contact Essence Pakistan for further information. 
Thank you for taking out time to read this =) . 
Much love xx 

27 comments:

  1. I literally love these pencils! Have used about 4 black pencils and on my 5th one :P Oh and I always keep a back up since Essence seems to run out of them all the time. Favouritest eye pencils ever :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto Saman =D ! Super awesome pencils !! I have 3 of the turqoise one =p !

      Delete
  2. I LOVEEE Essence eye pencils! :) Super affordable and amazing! Love your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pencils are very pigmented.....love your swatches.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes they are !! =D Thank you Maria :* !!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They're super amazing !! you should try (^_^) !

      Delete
  5. Walaikumsalam dear nice review =)
    Show some love if you like
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety =)
      Following you now ! =)

      Delete
  6. These are gorgeous! I loved the black for the waterline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here ! Love that it says put in the waterline !! =D

      Delete
  7. I love them! Such nice colors, obviously black being the classic one!

    http://www.fatimasalim.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black surely is the classic one =) !

      Delete
  8. love the pigmentation! i only have one in this bronze-y shade that i dont ever really use, i really want to pick up that almost cobalt-blue! looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cobalt blue one goes so well with our skin tones (^_^) !

      Delete
  9. The turquoise looks fabulous! My lower lash line is craving it now! ^_^ Thanks for the review! I'm always looking for smudge-proof eye liners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much <3 you should totally get the turqousie it makes your eyes pop and make them look so fresh .. love it !!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. On my shopping list! I totally need these in my life for tight-lining!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely reviewed
    I love essence products
    Following u
    show some.love
    www.makeovercraze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much =) .. already following =) !

      Delete
  13. Wow i love them! Oh and i'm a new beauty blogger, please like my facebook page, your support would mean a lot. https://www.facebook.com/paintingitpink1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure .. welcome to the blogging world <3 =)

      Delete