Friday, 17 January 2014

The Great Expectations Tag !



Asalam-u-Alaikum Everyone, 
Woah ! So, this is my second blogpost, who would've thought it would be about this (^_^). But, many thanks to Bia of The Beauty Finds for nominating me for this TAG =).
Lets get started with it =D !


BAD BEAUTY HABIT TO GET RID OF THIS YEAR:

Well, I am preeettttyyyyyyyyy lazy and sometimes actually most of the times i sleep without properly cleansing my make-up off. I would try to beat my laziness and get rid of this habit this year, in shaa Allah.  

BEAUTY SECRET TO ADD THIS YEAR:

I would love to add some desi totka's to my beauty and skin care routine this year. They work wonders if used regularly. The two on my priority list are: Baisin (gramflour) & rose water face mask & applying fresh aleovera gel for hair growth  

LAST YEAR'S BEAUTY FAVORITES:

Umm.. well, I'm a sucker for lipsticks and blushers so yes in make-up it would be Mac lipstick in Fanfare & Girl About Town and Colorstudio's blusher in Audacious Orange. For skin care it would be Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System & Noxema Triple Clean Anti Bacterial Lathering Cleanser. 

BEAUTY/BODY GOAL OF 2014:

To lose weight and grow my hair long =D. I make this new years resolution every year and i fail myself everytime =(. Hope I don't this year *fingers crossed*.

LAST YEAR'S BIGGEST FASHION MISTAKE/REGRET:

Ahh.. it would be getting a haircut from Nikkis Salon, Lahore. I wouldn't say they're bad because they're not, I've had haircuts from them before and never had a problem. But this was like the worst haircut EVERRRRR !!!!! It was some new girl (the one who used to do my hair wasn't available) I asked her for layered hair with forhead bangs and she did something like this to me *aarrggghhhh*:

                                                            Picture Courtesy: Google Images
I know right, my frustration was inexplainable ! Anyways, this was my BIGGEST fashion regret in 2013. 

THIS YEAR'S FASHION TREND PREDICTION:

I guess YELLOW would be the new black in 2014. Other than that I fancy seeing DAMASK patterns be it on shirts, pants or shoes. =D.
                                                         Picture Courtesy: Google Images.

THIS YEAR'S FASHION MUST-HAVE:

For me it would to be PEPLUM shirts and anything with POLKA DOTS =D. 

LAST YEAR'S HAPPIEST MOMENT/BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT:

Completing my ACCA, it has to be the biggest achievement last year =) Alhamdulilah =).  

LAST YEAR'S BIGGEST CHALLENGE:

Biggest challenge has to be my father's illness. He suffered from brain hemorrhage and then paralysis. Alhamdulilah he's much better now, but still prayers are needed =). 

THIS YEAR'S KEY RESOLUTION:

LOSING WEIGHT ! 

ANY ADVICE FOR 2014:

"Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms" - Alyssa Knight. Always thank Allah for your blessings, we often get so much caught up with our problems and stresses that we forget doing so.

I'll end this post by thanking Bia once again =). and i'd like to nominate the following bloggers for this tag =D. 

Rabiyah Tungekar of Rabeeyah's Blog
Ana Ahmed of Ana's Journal
Sara Hassan of Sara Hassan's Blog
Shang. J of The Feminine Crusade
and
Marib Maqsood of Marib's Blog

Loads of love x
Take care =) x 

13 comments:

  1. I totally LOL-ed at that Jim Carey's picture. Wanted to see how that looked like :D
    And may Allah bless your father with health and long life... Amen...

    Loving that quote as well. Bless you, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha =D. I had to put that wide cloth headband on all the time to hide those nasty bangs (-_-) ! and Ameen =).
      Thank you so much again <3
      Heaps of love for you. x

      Delete
  2. Loved reading it :D
    I have this bad habbit of sleeping without cleansing my makeup aswell -_-
    & may Allah bless your father with great health ameen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh & yes welcome to the blogging world all the very best to you my name partner ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much (^_^). Your name's Bakhtawar too ? Awesome ! =D

      Delete
    2. oh and following your blog now =)

      Delete
  4. hey hey bakhtawar! whattay fun post! loved reading it haha :D
    and im following you on GFC now. do check out my blog too. ^_^ xx

    Sadia Malik's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sadia ^_^ following you back now <3
      much love xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hahaha it would have been a pain growing out these bangs.
    Thank you for tagging me. Seems like a very interesting tag. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was =D.
      You're welcome sweets =) x. Waiting to read yours now ^_^ .

      Delete
  6. welcome to blogging world dear!
    loved reading your answers....its nice to see everybody liking my idea of the great expectation tag and answering the interesting questions.
    best of luck dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much <3 and also thank you for starting such a fun tag <3 =D

      Delete