Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Review - Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System.


Asalam-u-Alaikum everyone,

Many of you might want to get your hands on the most raved Clarisonic, but because of the hefty price tag it might not be in everyone's reach.
Continue reading to check out my views about OLAY PRO X ADVANCE CLEANSING SYSTEM and whether it is anything close to the much loved Clarisonic.


What OLAY Says: 

The advance cleansing system cleanses 6x better and helps maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer.

My Review: 

I totally agree with olay's both claims. it does cleanse the skin much much better than you could do with bare hands. I was amazed by the amount of make-up that came out even after i had washed my face with the regular cleanser. And with in a week's use I was able to see my complextion improving and skin becoming softer and smoother. 
It has 2 speed options the slower setting is great for gentle exfoliation while the faster one works well for quick cleansing.
It comes with a sample size exfoliating cleanser which has fine granules, if used with the cleansing system it provides intense exfoliation. The brush head itself does the mild exfoliation so i don't find the need of using the exfoliant that came with it. I personally love to use it with my Noxema Tripple Clean Anti-bacterial Lathering Cleanser. 
Sometimes, when my skin is dry and patchy I apply my moisturizer with it. It hydrates the skin immediately, lets the moisture sink in deep with in the skin and leaves the skin looking healthier and glowy. 
All in all Olay Pro X is a steal for the price and I wouldn't say it's better than the Clarisonic but it works more or less the same way for my skin and I would recommend it to everyone! 

Pros: 

  • Handy & travel friendly.
  • Cheaper.
  • Any cleanser, moisturizer, scrub can be used with it. 
  • Powered with AA (rechargeable) battries.

Cons: 

  • The brush head might feel a bit harsh in the begining to some people.
I got mine from Just4girls.pk for Rs.4,800, you can order it from Rouge too. 
Folks in Lahore can get it from Al-Fateh Liberty & DHA. 

Thanks for reading x 
Much Love xx 

10 comments:

  1. What a perfect product for first review! <3
    Now I can't wait to get one! :-)
    btw, I didn't know it is available at Alfatah... Any idea for how much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it, I can swear by it =D
      and it was around the same price at Al-fateh Rs. 4,800 a few bucks cheaper may be =) x

      Delete
  2. I got mine just a little under a month ago! Seriously loving it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is in my wishlist too Bakhtawar! Can't wait to get my paws to it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it's on discount these days =D

      Delete
  4. Thats very cool i need one too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog
    following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog I like it and also like the Olay OLAY PRO X ADVANCE CLEANSING SYSTEM. Can we buying this through home shopping in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best thing about this blog is that the review described here isn’t just the author’s own point of view but also company’s review as well. It helps reader to have both side of views and insight.

    ReplyDelete