Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Hie. All About Me .. (^_^) !



Asalam-u-alaikum Ladies,
First of all a big warm welcome to my blog =D . This is my first blog post and i am very excited about it. I hope my readers find my blog helpful =).

Alright so getting to the introduction, I am a 22 years old girl from Lahore who has this immense love and craze for make up (^_^).

Yep, That's me ! I've recently completed my studies and now on a job hunt =D. Meanwhile i've started this blog to put my spare time to some use and to share my passion with my readers.
To be honest all the lovely and talented Pakistani bloggers whom i've always looked upto like Sara Hassan, Sehrish Adeel, Shang J, Chaudhry Farah to name a few =D have inspired me to getting started with a blog of my own (^_^).
So, that's about it for now, I look forward to interact with my readers.
Take Care x
Loads of Love
Shab Bakhair =) 

6 comments:

  1. Being the first commenter, I suppose, here's a cordial welcome to the blogging world. Wish you all the success in this. Bring your flavor to blogging and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any sort of help.

    Following you on GFC :) Please share the love by visiting http://thebeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so kind of you Bia. Thank you for such a warm welcome. Following you back. Much love <3 =)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. I wish you all the best and lots of success. Blogging world in Pakistan definitely needs bloggers like you. Looking forward to reading lot's of amazing posts on your blog. Lot's of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the love and encouragement Rabiyah <3 =)

      Delete
  3. all the best for u and for me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 and yes all the best =) !

      Delete